Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Good News!

I had an awesome time at Nationals hanging with our chapter and meeting new people. The best day was Saturday - I met with an agent who asked for the full of my historical paranormal and went to the awards ceremony and set my sights for a Rita. Now I have to do an edit and add some words to my manuscript and send it off!

There won't be a lot of blogging going on from me for a while so I can get the manuscript polished and out of here. Then I can get busy on the next book of the trilogy and make a road trip to the Nez Perce museum in Idaho. I love road trips, especially when I am gathering information to put in the next award winning epic novel! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got the right attitude Paty! Woo Hoo!

And I loved your comment, "Now I have to do an edit and add SOME WORDS to my manuscript".

Just what sort of words do you have in mind? LOL Just kiddin!

Good luck!