Friday, September 09, 2005

Rewriting

Thanks to Alice, who read my synopsis, I am now reworking the second half of Spirit of the Mountain. And I like the changes. I no longer have two hero type characters. Hawk is now a bad guy and because of it I will get some powerful, compelling scenes. Thank you, Alice!

The only problem is I don't know if I'll hit my deadline by doing this. And if I don't hit my deadline, I may not make the other contest I was hoping to enter by the end of the month. But right now my focus is on this book and getting it to agents and maybe a couple of editors. I do know this will be a much better book and I am more excited than ever to get it finished!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Kewl beans, Paty. :)

A better book is all that matters. And bad guys are vital, vital, vital. I'm glad yours is showing his true colors.

Keep writing...and I'll keep procrastinating and avoiding my big black moment.

("Bwahaha"...said in Elisabeth's evil villain voice.)

((Dang. That wasted all of about three minutes. *sigh*))