Friday, January 06, 2006

Cruisin'

Yep, I'm cruisin' along on the contemporary and hope to put the pedal to the metal the next 4 days while my DH is at a conference! All I have to do is feed the animals and write! I made my work schedule so I only have to go in one half day while he is gone.

It was exciting to have the CP I've had the longest and who has only read my historical voice give me two thumbs up on my contemporary voice! Gave me a chill! As soon as she gets chapter three back to me, I'm sending the first three chapters off to Harlequin. Between my two wonderful CP's this book is shaping up to be a great read! And it's fun to write when someone keeps asking for the next chapter! Keeps me moving forward.

On to chapter Nine!

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I am soooo jealous!

When we go to the beach can I just lock myself in a room alone and write?

Paty Jager said...

Eli-

You have to remember my chapters are 1/2 to 2/3 the size of yours. And know you can't hide and write! We need your input for the brainstorming!

Anonymous said...

Wow Paty! This is awesome news! Chapter nine already!

Like Bethany said, this is your year! Keep crusin baby!