Friday, March 10, 2006

Slap me - Please!

After all my grumbling and kibitzing, I've gone and entered two more contests! One with the new revised beginning of the paranormal and the other with the last chapter of the paranormal.

The main reason is I hope to final- I know laugh if you must. Go ahead - get it out of your system. Anyway - the final judges for both contests are editors I've met from houses I would love to have. So- I thought why not try to get my stuff in front of them this way rather than wait the 6-8 months to hear from them. And while I wait to see how my entries do, I'll be sending the paranormal to agents. So when the miracle happens and the editors love the book, I'll have an agent and a three book deal for the paranormal triliogy - See there is a method to my madness! LOL

1 comment:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Sounds like a great plan to me, Paty. :) Keep it up.