Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sleep Deprived

I could not shut my mind off last night. I finally had to get up and write down the story idea running through my brain. It was for a contemporary. That's the second idea for a contemporary I've had since writing the current contemporary WIP. I have the character's names and the conflict. It will make a great story - when I get to it! I now have two comtemporary ideas, two historical ideas and the two books for the paranormal to write when I finish the first paranormal and the first contemporary! Does everyone else have this many ideas and characters stirring in their heads?

Then after I got the new idea out of my head, I thought of some things I can add to the paranormal to improve length and setting. I'm not sure what time I finally fell asleep, but the alarm clock went off waaay to early this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to lose sleep though. Idea's that just have to paid attention to is a GOOD thing. :)

Wish it happened more often to me. Too many sleep deprived nights with little ones has trained me to sleep through just about anything now. With the exception of storms on the Oregon coast that it. LOL

Glad to hear that you're still pumping the stories out. Keep up the great work girl!