Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Update

Still no water in the well. A wonderful neighbor allowed us to fill our reserve tank from his well over the weekend.

Putting in twice as many hours as normal at the 4-H job.

Diligently making Marshal in Petticoats sparkle to send to The Wild Rose Press. Also requested a partial from a writer for Cactus Rose line.

Still waiting to hear back from six agents I queried with Spirit and three editors.

Have set all the WIPS aside to get MIP off to the presses.

My daughter and her family will be back on Wednesday until Saturday, but I will be busy most of Thursday and all day Saturday, so will have little time to spend with them. :( But I plan on taking advantage of the two weeks in July I spend with them to get a ton of writing done!

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Wow. Sounds like you are uber-busy. I hope you get the well all settled and find some time to whip MIP into shape. I'm so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Geez Paty, that's terrible about your well. I hope it gets fixed soon. Don't know how I'd handle not having any water in my well. I'd give you some of ours if you lived a little closer darn it! LOL

Hope it gets fixed before your family comes. That could be a nightmare!

You sound so positive about it all. What a great example you are!

Good luck with MIP. I can't wait to go on line and buy it! How fun!!!

See you soon!