Monday, July 24, 2006

Homeward Bound

I'm headed home today! I've enjoyed my visit with my daughter and the two grandsons, but I need to get back to my life and routine. Even if it will still be a while before I can get back to my writing, since my day job will take up the next two weeks, but I'll be back in my own bed and have my things around me.

Ketchikan has taken a space in my heart though. I love the smell of the ocean, the misty days and the sunny days. It has great stores full of souvenirs and old stores full of nostalgia. The eagles soaring overhead and the bears pulling salmon out of the creek is something to see!

Back to hay fields, cows, and coyotes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great entry today. Made me want to be there.

Travel safe and enjoy getting back into your routine.

I'm having a blast reading for WRP.

Hope you can get some rest before your life explodes into busyness again.