Monday, January 22, 2007

Book signing and the Yucks


My book signing on Thursday went well, until the end when I became nauseous and dizzy. I thought it was because I sampled one itsy bitsy glass of wine with out any food. But it turns out I got some bug. I've been nauseous and dizzy now for going on four days! It's the pits! I'll feel okay for little while then BAM - I'm dizzy and have to sit down.

So that is why I haven't blogged about the signing until now. I'm feeling well enough to read on the computer screen, but still not 100%.

The book signing was held at a wine shop. They had their usual crowd for their wine tasting evening. And I few of the people I sent postcards to showed up as well. My friend went with me and she had too good of a time, tasting the wines and purchasing things.

I hope those who bought my book for the first time enjoyed it enough to want to buy another one. I've been getting good remarks about my second book "Gambling on an Angel", but am still on pins and needles waiting to hear from the reviewers I sent it to.

If you happen to read this and have read "Gambling on an Angel" I'd love to hear your comments.

No comments: