Thursday, February 15, 2007

So many stories, so little time!

I have a story I'm polishing, a story in a contest, a story that needs researched, and a story that sprouted in my head this week.

It is at times like this I wonder at my sanity! The one I'm polishing has a requested partial out, the one in the contest will need further polishing if it finals, the story that needs researched is the next of a series, and the story that sprouted in my head is actually a contemporary.

Not to mention an idea I had a while back for a western series based on Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, and the next two books of my spirit trilogy, and the box of titles and characters sitting on my book shelf.

There are days I wish my eyes didn't get tired of looking at the computer, and I didn't require sleep. And that we didn't have cattle to care for, fences to build, and a house to keep clean. Give me a room with a bed, bookshelf, lamp, microwave, and computer - I'd be a happy writer!

So what are you writing or reading right now?

1 comment:

Danita Cahill said...

I just read both of Alice's latest books. Now I am reading the 11th Stephanie Plum that I got for Christmas. Your MIP is next on the list.

Writing? Rewrites on Vanishing. I reached the halfway mark yesterday. Yay!