Saturday, April 21, 2007
Friday Five - late
I'm late again with the Friday Five. That's because I spent yesterday traveling on research. My Five favorite things this week are:
1) I'm excited to meet a wonderful book store owner where I'm having a reading and booksigning in May.
2) My husband is doing a great job sticking to his no cholesterol diet.
3) Tink my dog went with me on my research trip and was a dream co-pilot.
4) I had a good rejection from an editor this week. Good in that there were a lot of things she liked. I think the premise is just too hard for them to categorize.
5) My favorite thing this week(drum roll) my friend and fellow writer Danita took photos of me that I like! Which is a feat since I rarely like photos of myself!