Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friday Five - late


I'm late again with the Friday Five. That's because I spent yesterday traveling on research. My Five favorite things this week are:

1) I'm excited to meet a wonderful book store owner where I'm having a reading and booksigning in May.

2) My husband is doing a great job sticking to his no cholesterol diet.

3) Tink my dog went with me on my research trip and was a dream co-pilot.

4) I had a good rejection from an editor this week. Good in that there were a lot of things she liked. I think the premise is just too hard for them to categorize.

5) My favorite thing this week(drum roll) my friend and fellow writer Danita took photos of me that I like! Which is a feat since I rarely like photos of myself!

5 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

FABULOUS photo, Paty! Really flattering. You need to put that one on your website for sure. Danita did a GREAT job!

Paty Jager said...

Yep! This is on my website and going in my PR packet.

chanceofbooks said...

I LOVE that picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture Paty. It's the real you. Danita captured you perfectly. I LOVE it!

Paty Jager said...

Yes, I've found my photo for the rest of my life! LOL