Friday, June 01, 2007
Friday Five- Downers
I don't usually post anything negative, or usually don't, but for some reason it just seemed like today was the day to do it.
So the five downers this week:
1) The county has given us 60 days to get the old mobile home off our property after charging us residence taxes on it for the last three years since we built our new house.
2) A part time job I had hoped would subsidize my writing hasn't manifested.
3) I'm going to plant some beautiful flowers in pots and I know it will only be a matter of time and they will all be eaten down to nubs by the deer.
4) A sow we thought was bred is not. (one of my extra sources of income)
5) And the mainline from the pump to the field has a leak.
You'll notice none of these (well except for some extra money for writing) have nothing to do with writing. That is going along swimmingly!
Have a great weekend and think of us tearing apart a vintage mobile home!