Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Already!


Sheesh! I can't believe it's time to blog again so soon! The weekend went by way too fast! My DH and I put up one field of hay. Tink and I baled, DH picked it up, and we all stacked it. We also delivered 21 head of steers to a person who bought them. And we did all of that on Sunday! Saturday I proofed my Galley, waited for people to show up to take away some stuff that is stored in a Mobile Home we have to tear down, and raked hay.

Drum roll, please. I sent the proof changes for the galley of "Perfectly Good Nanny" on Sunday night, so that is done! Now to move on to writing "The End" on Outlaw in Petticoats" While I was baling, I did some brainstorming for the next Petticoat book. Which after I do one more edit on The Spirit book, I'll start on Miner in Petticoats. And Genene our guest speaker for this month's RWA Meeting is having us participate in a lesson which will help me write a brief synopsis of the next book.

How was your weekend! I'm looking forward to the coming weekend because we have a writer's retreat and this time it is on my side of the mountain! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a multi-taskin' woman, Paty!

I'm excited for the retreat too! I need the peace and quiet away from my little darlings and my big darling. LOL

My weekend was fine. I read a lot. I've been reading from my Regency pile, gearing up for the retreat.

See you at the meeting!