Friday, July 06, 2007
Friday Five - Already!
Wow, another Friday and another Five things to come up with. Hmmm...
I guess it will be Five things I learned this week.
1) I really need to rake hay when I'm having writing issues.
2) Lucy (the sow) gets VERY upset when her piglets squeal. (We had to clip their teeth and give them iron)
3) Don't hold Tink and dig for cheat in Boots's feet. (Tink moved and Boots nipped at her and got me. )
4) I don't write/work well in a house that is 90 degrees. (the heat pump went out on the 100 degree day)
5) I'm breaking out of my shell more and more. I've been a moderator all week at TWRP yahoo loop and I've actually had fun tryign to think up new an different questions.
So what did you learn this week??