Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Five - Exciting Events


Hello Everyone! I can't believe it's Friday already! And I have some exciting news today!
I'm going to list five of the events I am speaking/ chatting at in the next few months. And one of them fell in my lap last night and it's in my own backyard!

1) Today I chat with the contemporary authors from TWRP on Fallen Angel Review chatters.

2) On Tuesday, August 14th, I'm the guest speaker at the Hearts Through History monthly chat.

3)On Saturday, August 18th, I'm chatting with the TWRP Historical authors at CataReaders.

4) On Thursday, August 23, I'm the speaker for the local writers group. My topic- The Stages of Writing.

5) And the one I'm the most excited about!! I was asked last night by a group from the Portland Chapter to talk at a Librarian luncheon about historical romance. And the good news, the luncheon is right here at Eagle Crest! That will happen in October and they invited me to the September RCRW meeting so we can discuss the strategy for the luncheon.

Has anything good fallen into your lap lately? Or are you excited about the coming months in terms of fun or exciting things happening in you life?

No comments: