Friday, August 31, 2007
That Time Again- Friday Five!
Today my Friday Five are the five projects I need to get done. I've felt scattered until I sat down last night and made a list of writing related projects I need to tackle in the next two months.
1) Schedule book signings locally for "Perfectly Good Nanny" Which means I need to make a trip to Bend and visit the book stores and I need to contact the Sisters store to see if they would be interested in doing a signing in the store they plan to open in Redmond.
2) Get started on the next petticoat book, "Miner in Petticoats".
3) Prepare the information for my portion of a Romance Panel for a librarian conference.
4) Put together a plan of attack for a workshop I'm teaching local fourth graders on how to write a picture book.
5) Put together my proposal to teach a class(es) at RWA Nationals. Though now I'm torn because my daughter asked if I could help her sell her maternity line at our county fair in 2008 and it is the same week as Nationals. I feel like I'm running out on her, but I'd been planning to go to Nationals for over a year, when I knew it would be in San Francisco.
That's my to-do list, and I need to get cracking! What do you have planned over the next month? Anything fun? My DH and I are headed to Burns country. I'm judging at their county fair and then we are going to go prowl around on the property we are in the process of purchasing. Do you have any fun things planned?
Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day weekend!