Friday, October 26, 2007

Instead of Friday Five


My "dear" friend Eli tagged me with this. Since I wanted to tell everyone about my trip, I waited until today to put it up on my blog.

JUST TWO THINGS ...
Two Names You Go By:
1. Pat
2.CowPaty
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. light blue Sweatshirt
2. light blue slippers (does a dog sitting on my lap count?)
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Loyalty
Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Write
2. spend time with my husband and family
Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To find more time to write
2.To get the county's heads out of their butts
Two things you did last night:
1. Wrote
2. Read the newspaper
Two things you ate today:
1. banana
2. Hot chocolate ( I know technically it's drinking, but its the only other thing to go in my stomach this morning)
The last two people you talked to:
1. my husband
2. daughter Angie
Two Things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Going to a 4-H clothing workshop
2. feeding animals
Two longest car rides:
1. Terrebonne, OR to El Paso Texas
2. Redmond, OR to Torrington, WY
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Hot Chocolate
2. Green Tea
Two things about me you may not have known:
1. I’m not a big conversationalist
2. I can go days without talking to anyone other than my husband.
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Toy clerk
2. Cosmetics clerk
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Dirty Dancing
Two Places I have lived:
1. Lostine, OR
2. Klamath Falls, OR
Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. cheese cake
2. chocolate
(and now you know why I have a big butt)
Two places I’d rather be right now:
No where!

There you go Eli! My answers.

We went to a chocolate factory while in Anchorage. Above is a picture of the chocolate fountain they have as you walk in the door.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I wish I didn't have to go to a clothing workshop, but I am happy to be home and hope for a prosperous writing day today! What are the rest of you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Danita Cahill said...

Paty, I learned a couple things about you I didn't know today, thanks to Eli!

I worked on final, final polishes on my book until midnight last night, I'm off to blog about it now. Woo-hoo! I'm back in the writing saddle!