Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been Hooked!


By this yummy actor and the way his show, "Men in Trees" ended Friday night. This is Scott Elrod an actor who plays "Cash" on "Men in Trees". His character is a "spiritualistic" carpenter who is helping the main character (who happens to be an author) get her muse back.

In the last episode they left such a good hook, that you know I have to keep watching the show to find out what the "sickness" is. Of course watching this actor isn't going to be too bad either. ;)

The way they so subtle dropped the hook into the end of the scene and it has had me thinking up all kinds o scenarios all weekend, makes me feel I need to put some kind of a thought provoking hook at the end of the second Petticoat book. I still have time. I just got the edits back yesterday. So now you know what I'll be thinking about all week!

Has there been a show that had such a good hook that you couldn't wait to watch the next episode?

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oooh. Now that's a better picture.

Paty Jager said...

Yep, I like this pic better myself!