Friday, November 30, 2007
Yep- Friday Five
Today my Friday Five are five things I've done this week to prepare for my book signing tomorrow.
1) I took posters to the Book Store on Monday.
2) I've baked, so far, four kinds of cookies. I plan to make sugar cookies tonight.
3) I've gathered together all my freebies I hand out. And made sure I have a good pen for signing.
4) I'm making a sign today to tell about the contest I'm holding during the book signing.
5) Picking out what I'm going to wear.
You'd think all I'd have to do is pick up a pen and head out the door. But that isn't me. I can't do anything easy- that's no fun! LOL
When you have an event to attend or be a part of do you go the extra mile or do you dash out the door?