Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Restrospect

Looking back over the past year, I would have to say it has to have been the best experience so far of my writing life. I participated in readings, book signings, spoke at writing groups, and taught an online writing course.

It was busy, fun, and my biggest learning curve yet on my writing adventure. I've met more people this past year online and have found some wonderful new friends and colleagues. I've also met people across my home state who have embraced me and my characters.

All things good have happened for me the past year. I wish this wonderful feeling of finally finding my niche to friends, families, and anyone who has ever dreamed a dream and worked to fulfill it.

Was 2007 all you could imagine or are you looking toward a better 2008?

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! SmileyCentral.com

No comments: