Thursday, December 13, 2007

EPPIE FINALIST!


"Perfectly Good Nanny" is a finalist in the EPPIE Awards. This is a contest for Electronically Published Books. The category was Contemporary Romance. Another The Wild Rose Press author, Liana Laverentz, also finaled in this category. And she won the last contest her book was in, so I know I am in good company.

The conference where they award the winner is in March in Portland, OR. I'd already signed up to be on a panel and give a workshop at the conference for The Wild Rose Press. But I had intended to drive home on Saturday evening. The awards ceremony is Saturday night. So I have already called and extended my hotel room one more night rather than drive home late.

Thank you all who have read this book and liked it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mom! It was a good read.

Lauri said...

Hey Paty,

Thanks for 'discovering' my blog. I'm honored to be listed on yours. Gosh, now I'll have to work harder on updating mine more often. ;0

Yes, the mug idea was mine. I had to buy a few to give as gifts last spring. :) I use mine on a daily basis.

And--CONGRATS (again) ON THE EPPIE!

I hope you haven't given yourself bruises from the pinching! LOL

Merry Christmas,
Lauri