I'm so ready for the beach retreat I'm going to today with my fellow RWA chapter members. Even with as much as I've been away from home lately, I need to recharge with like minds and spend two days focusing on my writing.
So the five things I plan to do this weekend.
1) walk on the beach (I love the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves) If it didn't rain on the coast so darn much, I'd be living there!
2) Reconnect with some writers I haven't seen in a while.
3) Work on the revisions for Spirit of the Mountain.
4) Use all those great minds to help me plot out the next two contemporaries.
5) Have an awesome time with women who take writing seriously and make me push myself to the max.
If you could go on a retreat right now- where would you go and what would you do?