My Friday Five this week will consist of my schedule for the coming week. Starting with tomorrow.
1) Saturday- I'm teaching a class at a 4-H Idea Fair. The class is on Methods of Baking. There are specific categories to place foods under when entering them in fair. I'm going to show them how to tell the difference. Then I'm off to our granddaughter's birthday party.
2) Monday- My 4-H sewing club has a meeting
3) Tuesday - I'm headed over the mountain to my RWA chapter meeting
4) Thursday - I'm on "Good Morning Central Oregon" at 6:30 am with Lindy Jacobs to talk about the name change of Redmond Writers to Central Oregon Writer's Guild and talk about the group and upcoming events they have planned. (We were picked because the two of us are the speakers for the February meeting).
5) Friday- I'm headed to a writer's retreat on the Oregon Coast. Woo Hoo! I have revisions to do on Spirit of the Mountain per my editor's requests and I'm looking forward to brainstorming the contemporary that won't let go of me.
And that's my week. How is yours shaping up? Relaxing or a lot going on?