This week has been full of good or news worthy happenings.
1) My long time friend and critique partner, Nicole McCaffrey had an awesome review of her newly released contemporary novel, The Model Man. You can go here and check out the review. But I also happen to have critqued the book and I told her all along it was awesome! Who couldn't love a hunky cover model, who is all man falling for a 40 something woman who is a romance novelist. I mean really, it's every writer's dream come true! And Nic does a fabulous job of making the characters real.
2) A fellow RWA chapter member, Genene Valleau, has the release of her debut novel, Songs of the Heart, out today. She's doing a cyber release party all day if you want to hop over and take a peek at her Rock star hero.
3) My younger brother called to say he and his wife are coming for a visit this weekend. It's always fun to hang out with them.
4) This weekend is my dh's birthday. I bought him a couple of things he needs and we are going out to dinner this weekend with friends.
5) The best news my release of Outlaw in Petticoats has been moved up a month! Ebook release is now May 9th and print is November 11th. So I spent last night working on a book trailer. Now I have a month to get it ready instead of two! But I've had so many people asking for this next book, I'm glad it will finally hit the shelves so people can purchase it.
So anything good happen in to you this week? I'd love to hear about it.