I've been tagged! Nicole McCaffrey tagged me. And boy am I going to get you! LOL
The rules:1) Link back to the person who tagged you. 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blogsites. 5) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.Okay, now the hard part. Six random things about me.
1) Growing up I had a mare named Junebug who I rode every day in the summer, mostly bareback. And I had two daschunds- Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
2) I'm the middle child, therefore I always told my mother I had a middle child complex, which she would always retort "But being the only girl counteracts that complaint".
3) Something I've realized- I can be happy anywhere. I don't have roots or ties to any one place and I don't feel the need to have them.
4) I enjoy people in moderation.
5) I like doing research almost more than writing the story. Except I love getting to know my characters, they are my companions during the writing of their story.
6) Like Nic, I don't like to read my books once they are published. I can always find a better way to write something especially since writing is an ongoing learning process.
Sheesh- don't know if I can come up with 6 people to tag!