Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! Nicole McCaffrey tagged me. And boy am I going to get you! LOL

The rules:1) Link back to the person who tagged you. 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blogsites. 5) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.Okay, now the hard part. Six random things about me.

1) Growing up I had a mare named Junebug who I rode every day in the summer, mostly bareback. And I had two daschunds- Cinnamon and Nutmeg.

2) I'm the middle child, therefore I always told my mother I had a middle child complex, which she would always retort "But being the only girl counteracts that complaint".

3) Something I've realized- I can be happy anywhere. I don't have roots or ties to any one place and I don't feel the need to have them.

4) I enjoy people in moderation.

5) I like doing research almost more than writing the story. Except I love getting to know my characters, they are my companions during the writing of their story.

6) Like Nic, I don't like to read my books once they are published. I can always find a better way to write something especially since writing is an ongoing learning process.

Sheesh- don't know if I can come up with 6 people to tag!

Lauri Robinson
Elisabeth Naughton
Christine Young
Lindy Jacobs
Karen Duvall
Piper Lee

7 comments:

Karen Duvall said...

LOL, Paty, I love it! Thanks for "tagging" me, haha. Today is teaser tuesday on my blog, so I'll play the tag game tomorrow, which is perfect. Now I have a plan for What's Up Wednesday!

Nicole McCaffrey said...

It wasn't easy for me to come up with six people either--but did you notice you were at the top of my list??

Paty Jager said...

Karen, I wish I could have used this for my Wednesday Promo blog, but couldn't figure out how. I guess that makes me a bad PR person! LOL

Nic, Yes, I saw I was at the top of the list. Kind of like being the most wanted in wanted posters! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I'm envious you had your own horse. Always wanted one. Nicole tagged me, too. :)

Lauri said...

Thanks for tagging me on a night I had to work until 10:00!

I had a horse named Duchess and a dashound named Gidget.

Have a great week!

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Okay. I played. Mine are up.

Karen Duvall said...

Okay, Paty, I'm playing. My tag post is up. I'm not sure how many of the folks I tagged will play, but I hope they're good sports. 8^)