Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Promo Wednesday


I keep getting sidetracked on the promo stuff I've been promising and today is no diffferent.

A friend and RWA chapter member has her debut release this Friday. Way to go Genene!!

Here is Genene Valleau's promo for her book:




To celebrate my first release, SONGS OF THE HEART, on this Friday, April 4, I'm having a cyber release party. The party will include interviews with characters from the book and drawings for prizes every 4 hours, starting at midnight and wrapping up at 8:00 p.m. with the grand prize drawing. I'll have a special blog set up to ask questions and make comments. Please join me by visiting my Web site at www.genenevalleau.com and follow the clicks!


I'm going to try and be there but as it is at night and I like my sleep.... we'll see! But if you're a night owl like Genene- head on over and visit with her and her characters!


No comments: