Monday, June 23, 2008

Glad That's Done


I survived my marathon promo weekend! The Petticoats and Pistols Blog went well. Lots of comments and some good publicity, I think. And the Blog Radio Interview went well, considering the interviewer was using a cell phone and cut out on me several times and I didn't know what she was saying. LOL But a friend who listened said I sounded professional, I hope that doesn't mean stuffy!LOL When they send me the URL to listen to the interview, I'll post it here and on my website.

Speaking of website- if you haven't entered the June contest, hop over and do. It's fun this month and I already have two winners! But everyone who gives me a correct answer is a winner this month!

Last week I didn't get any writing done. It was all promotion and getting other things done- I'm hoping to make up for the lack of writing this week. But we'll see, I also have to get the presentation done for the Nationals! It's putting together the Power Point. I'm having a hard time finding Free photos that are clear enough and look good. ~sigh~

Hope everyone has a productive week! What do you have planned?

No comments: