Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Promo Day!


So far the sun is shining! We have had unusually wet and depressing weather. In fact my dh who usually doesn't complain about the weather has been.


There is a lot going on at Wild Rose Press this month and all of it good stuff! They are promoting both the lines I have books in. Yellow Rose and Cactus Rose. Yellow Rose has a cowboy trivia contest going on so stop by and check that out. Then in the Cactus Rose line they started a new series called Earth Songs for Native American love stories 40K and under. And they have a new contest going where you can win a Sony E-Reader! So stop by and check all those out and my latest release Outlaw in Petticoats. Oh, and they have free reads! Romances 2500 words or less for free written by their authors. So you can get a taste of a line or author before you purchase their books.


One of my writing friends, Lauri Robinson, has her miniature rose(short) story, An Unbelievable Journey, available at Wild Rose Press. It is a time travel. The heroine is from contemporary times and is transported to 1880's Nebraska. It is funny, warm, and a delight.


My CP from way back has her contemporary "Model Man" our in print. This is a witty, fun, and HOT read. So check out "Model Man" by Nicole McCaffrey.


One of my RWA chapter mates received a three book deal from Dorchester and her first book "Stolen Fury" will be out the end of the Year. So watch for Elizabeth Naughton's book in the Romantic Suspense section of your local book store.


I'll be on an all day chat at Love Romance Books this Friday. Outlaw in Petticoats will be featured at allromanceebooks all next week and I'll be the featured author at a Romance Book Junction chat on Wednesday, June 11th and at an all day chat the next day at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party.


And that's only the beginning of the month! I have lots of promotion gigs all month long! So this month is going to fly by!


What do you have planned for the month of June? Anything exciting? Trips, vegging, I'd love to hear.

2 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Awww, thanks for the plug on MM. I've got to get off my bee-hind and post a blog. Sigh. Any suggestions on what to blog about? LOL.

Tanya Hanson said...

Hi Paty,
We're going to New York!

I think I know you a bit from Petticoats and Pistols.

~best,
~Tanya Hanson
www.tanyahanson.com