Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Back




I made it through a fast and furious week. I'm sorry I didn't have any blogs up here for you to read.
This week is all about getting ready for the RWA national conference in San Francisco next week. Due to my loss of a week last week, I have stuff to get sent to the person putting together the HHRW literacy raffle basket and put together all the freebies I'm giving away at the conference.

If you happen to be going to the conference, I'd love to have you stop by and say 'hi' at the literacy signing on Wednesday night. I'll even have chocolate! If you signed up to attend the Historical conference on Wednesday I'm teaching a class at 11:10 am and will be helping with the literacy signing the rest of the day.

I have my clothes for the conference decided on and have started packing the freebies and books. I'm glad I bought my airplane ticket so early because I can take two bags! Yes!! I need one just for books!

I have to mail some packages today and get copies of my handout for my class. This is a busy week! But I will be here both on Wednesday and Friday with blogs, and I'm hoping I'll be able to blog from Nationals!

What kind of plans do you have for this week?

No comments: