Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Promo Wednesday

Check out the top left corner! Yes! It is my book trailer for the first three Halsey Brother books! I had fun and frustrations making this video. The fun part was picking the photos, figuring out the wording, and hearing what my brother and nephew came up with for music. The frustrating part was making Movie Maker do what I wanted! LOL I'm not a patient person when it comes to technology and I was frustrated a lot! But it's done, I could tweak some things, but then I'd have to re-upload to YouTube and I don't have the time right now.

Also, if you would like to listen to an hour of me and Regan Taylor talking about my writing and books you can listen here: Regan on the Air

Thank goodness July is semi quiet. I have one chat and several 4-H judging jobs then I'm off to Nationals! Yes! And I made appointments with one agent and an editor. So now I really have to get to work on my pitches! I'll blog about them next Wednesday.

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th or July if you don't check back in here on Friday!

No comments: