Monday, July 28, 2008

Time away


We spent the weekend at the cabin changing water over th weekend. With my dh there I didn't change water, but I helped stain several things including the porch we built the last time we were there.

I'll be at Romance Writers of America National Conference this week. I leave early tomorrow morning. I'm excited because there will be I've only visited with via e-mail that will be at the conference and I'll get to meet them face to face for the first time. There are a good number of my chapter members going and we are having a get-together one night, then my publisher is having a gathering as well. Not to mention the annual gathering of the online historical chapter I belong to. So it will be a busy and filled week, but I hope to post some photos and a little info of my week here on the blog so stay tuned.

I have to take off and judge at a county fair this morning. So.. See ya from Nationals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me you DO NOT bathe in that tub outside the cabin. LOL

Just kidding. ;)