Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Promo


This week has been easier to work on promotion stuff than write. The five grandchildren that were here have left. However, I've acquired two more. While my daughters were good about keeping the kids busy or quiet for a few hours so could write, my son usually takes off leaving me in charge of a 5 year old and a three year old. they don't require constant vigilance, but I still can't get deep into writing after they wake up, so I've been working on promo stuff.

I've scheduled a book signing for November 8th at Camalli Books, in Bend OR. The second Halsey Brother book, "Outlaw in Petticoats" is being released in print on November 7th.

I'm also scheduled to teach a workshop to my online RWA Historical chapter (Hearts Through History) the second week of September.

I won't be online next week as we'll be at our other property sowing fall grain.

No comments: