Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday promo


First thing- if you like historical western romance take a peek at the new blog set up for the Cactus authors at The Wild Rose Press. We talk about our books, how we do research and what triggers our stories.

Second- at my RWA (Romance Writers of America) chapter meeting last night, Lisa Catto showed us how to use My Space and Facebook to promote ourselves. I don't have a My Space account and don't plan on getting one, but if you have facebook, you can friend me. I'm not sure when I'll have the time to add some of the cool features she suggested, but I do plan on trying to make it more of a "free" promotional tool.

Third- I'm blogging at Helen's Heroes on Monday, September 22nd. Hop over see what I have to say and leave a comment.

Fourth- I'm working on a newsletter to hopefully go out by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hi Paty -- looking forward to seeing you at my blog on Monday!

Helen

Lauri said...

Hey Paty,

I 'friended' you on Facebook. I have both Facebook and My Space, so if you figure out an easy, quick way to promote on FB please share...learning to navigate those sites just seems to overwhelming to me! It's on my 'to do' list, but just hasn't happened.