Friday, January 16, 2009
Friday Five - Is Six Today
I had a topic I was going to put up here that went with my Monday blog, but since I was tagged, yes tagged by Karen Duvall (I'll get ya girl) I'll play this little game today and use what I had for next Friday.
BTW- I'm averaging 2.25 miles of walking a day. And that's over rough terrain(I walk the perimeter of our property where I can) and pumping my arms with weights in my hands. So I think I'm doing good. Plus my sit-ups. If I can keep up the drive, I should easily make my goal.
Okay so the Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.
Six Things That Make Me Happy
1) Having my kids and grandkids visit.
2) Waving good-bye to my kids and grandkids. *G*
3) Spending time with friends.
4) Watching a sunny day take shape.
5) Having someone who has read my books say they liked them.
6) My husband
Okay, I'm tagging-
Debra St. John