Friday, March 06, 2009
Friday Five- Cute Sayings
Good Friday Morning! We have snow on the ground! It has been a typical Central Oregon week for this time of the year. One day we woke to sunshine had 1 1/2 inches of snow by noon, the sun came out and it melted, we had hail that covered the ground, sunshine and it melted, then we had a down pour, sunshine and then show by the time we went to bed. That is your typical day on the high desert this time of year.
A couple of weeks ago we attended your granddaughter's birthday. My daughter set it up at a place called The Little Pig. Which being a pig lover I was in heaven! They didn't overdo the pig theme but they had piggy knick knacks here and there, some Cuuute! table tops painted with pigs scenes and some books. One book had the back end of a pig on his and of course I had to look! It was a book of sayings with animal photos.
Here were my favorite five from this book. I'm kicking myself I didn't write done the author, but I've seen some of these saying before, so they aren't originals of the author of this book.
1. TO ERR IS HUMAN, BUT IF THE ERASER WEARS OUT BEFORE THE PENCIL, YOU'RE OVERDOING IT.
2. IF YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO, YOU DEFINITELY NEED THE VACATION.
3. DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY THINGS, DON'T PET THE SWEATY THINGS.
4. ACCORDING TO MY BEST RECOLLECTION, I DON'T REMEMBER.
5. GENERALLY SPEAKING, YOU DON'T LEARN MUCH WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS OPEN.
AND A BONUS BECAUSE IT TICKLED ME SO-
THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM...THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE.
Have a great weekend!