Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Faves


HAPPY EASTER

I can't believe it's Friday already! Sheesh, before I know it, I'll be Christmas shopping again!

My good friend and writer, Danita Cahill has a story and an article in "The Ultimate Gardener" book which was just released. I picked up my copy yesterday. The story is so, Danita- I love it! The article will help me make my rusty old wheel barrow into an eye-catching floral phenom. Not only is she a terrific writer but she is an outstanding photographer. Most of the photos I use of me for publicity she's snapped the photos.

I'm reading a book "Rachel and the Hired Gun" by Elaine Levine and it's the first historical western other than books from the Wild Rose Press that I've found drawing me in. I'll be looking for more books by this author.

This shouldn't be a fave, but there's a possibility we won't be headed to Princeton this weekend because when the dh called some neighbors last night they said it's been raining and the ground is a muddy mess. Mud is not good when we have to drive through the field to finish setting up irrigation pipes. So my fingers are crossed we're staying home, Only because I have a huge pile of bark I nee dot move around to finish out my landscaping.

I had my hair cut this week and I love it!

I've been on a 1200 calorie diet and the results are starting to show!!!

So what were your faves this week?

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

My fave this week is my release today, of course!

I'm so glad you're enjoying Elaine's book. I'll be sure to let her know!

Helen