Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Faves



Wow! Did we have a storm yesterday! Wind, thunder, lightning, rain, and hail all at the same time! It left lakes and piles of hail everywhere. It lasted about twenty minutes.



Faves this week:

Had a request for the full of my historical paranormal Spirit of the Mountain. It is a story that I've been trying to find a home for. I sure hope it finally settles.

Today I'm guest blogging at Romance Roundtable. Stop by and leave a comment so I'm not lonely.

Next Friday Miner in Petticoats will be available at The Wild Rose Press! But it is already available at Amazon in print. Still waiting for a copy to show up at my door.

I've spent the last two days with our oldest daughter and her two girls. Our other daughter and her family will show up today, so it will be a full house over the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Congrats on getting the full request for SOTM!

Caroline said...

Hi Paty!
Great news about the request. I will be waiting to hear good news.

I'll now head over to Romance Roundtable and say hi.
~Caroline

Paty Jager said...

Thanks Helen!

Hi Caroline, Thanks for stopping by both here and Romance Roundtable!.

Lauri said...

Wow! That was some storm! Congrats, congrats, and congrats on the request!
Have fun with the girls!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on your request. I'm very impressed with the storm. It looks like a snow storm.