Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Faves


To start I have an unfave- unfortunately my computer and Laura Hogg's weren't communicating this week then I went the to boonies and couldn't post anything to the blog so we missed her promo date. I'll see if we can talk again and get her rescheduled.

I am blogging at Jennie Marsland's today. http://www.jenniemarsland.webs.com Stop by and leave a comment.

Tomorrow I'll be at Elisabeth Naughton's helping her launch the release of her second book in her romantic suspense trilogy, Stolen Heat. http://elisabethnaughton.blogspot.com/ Stop by, I'm giving away a pdf of Miner in Petticoats.

I received a Great rating on an e-book sale site and a review from Long and Short reviews. "...Author Paty Jager has faithfully reproduced the setting and attitudes that permeated this period of western expansion....Ms. Jager pens a tender love story that is quite nice as it develops between Aileen and Ethan."

I'm in Baker City with my daughter and her family and heading down to my first day of signing at the Baker City Miner's Jubilee.

No comments: