Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wednesday Promo


It seems my computer and my showcase author's computer are not playing nice. I'll try to reschedule Kim for Oct. 21st. So today you get a blurb about where I'll be this weekend.

Friday I'm driving to Seattle WA to attend the Emerald City RWA conference. Saturday I'll be at a book signing from 4-6pm and then on Sunday at 10am I'm teaching my workshop on Western Characters. If you're in the area, I'd love for you to stop by. Here is the formal info.

The Greater Seattle Romance Writers of America is sponsoring a Book Fair on October 10, 2009 at the Bellevue Hilton. The event runs from 4:00-6:00 pm in the Skyview Ballroom and includes signing opportunities with more than fifty authors. This is a free event and open to the public. The Bellevue Hilton is located at 300 112th Avenue SE in Bellevue, Washington. Their phone number is 425-455-1300. Visit www.gsrwa.org for more information.

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

Have a wonderful time!

I'll be at a conference this weekend, too -- Ellora's Cave's RomantiCon.