Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunshine- Busy!


This is going to be a short post. I'm forcing myself to get 8,000 words written this week before my company arrives on Thursday evening. It will finish a story I'm co-writing and I want it off to readers by Thanksgiving so we can get it sent off.

I had a fun time on Saturday giving my presentation to the Rose City Romance Writers chapter.

We also acquired a donkey over the weekend. My husband always seems to fall into these type of deals. He found a bull he wanted to purchase only the farmer said we had to take the donkey, too. So we now own George. We were told he loves little kids and he does appear to be very gentle. So when the grandkids get here on Thursday we'll see how good he is with them.

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I LOVE IT! A DONKEY! We had one when I was very little, I don't remember it, but my older siblings love to talk about it.

Have fun writing and with your company!