Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Faves- Sunshine Award


Sunshine Award
Cate Masters gave my blog a Sunshine Award. Thanks Cate!

According to the guidelines, now that I picked your blog you need to:
Put the logo on your blog in a post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within this post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So here are my twelve Sunshine Award nominees:
Lauri Robinson
Nicole McCaffrey
Alice Sharpe
Deborah Wright
Anna Kathryn Lanier
Elisabeth Naughton
Christine Young
Christy Evans
Kadian Tracey
Delilah Marvelle
Minnette Meador
Nancy O'Berry

Other faves this week-
I had a good time with my grandchildren at Disneyland even though they gave me a cold.


The workshop I'm giving next week is nearly finished and a friend has offered to let me use her Powerpoint projector. Looking forward to having tea with her next week and picking up the projector.

The booklets of the first three chapters of Spirit of the Mountain I'm using for promotion are done. I'll pick them up next week.

One last photo of the crew I spent time with in Disneyland. Rietta and I remained high and dry for this ride. ;)

4 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

LOL you look like you're having a great time in that tea cup.

Thanks for the award! Sunshine sounds good today since it's drizzly and rainy here and I, too, have a lovely cold.

Back to my blanky and my tissue box, LOL, but I'll gladly accept the award and get it posted ASAP.

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

Thanks for the Sunshine Award! I'll get right on passing it on this weekend! Don't forget to change your clocks on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Delilah Marvelle said...

WOW, Paty!!! Thanks for the sunshine award!!! I am so freakin honored :D That list is one I'm dang proud to be on.

Lauri said...

Thanks for the award! I passed it on today!