Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Faves


Heading to the Rose City Romance Writers Readers Luncheon tomorrow. Have my raffle basket together, my goodies for the people at my table, and my riding partners reved up to go! Should be a fun day.

A third of the grandkids are back. Having a birthday party for my husband's uncle tonight.

We had beautiful weather this week! Wonderful spring like sunshine. There were a couple of nights of thunder, lightning, rain, and hail, but I can live with that when the sun shines during the day.

Wrote the first chapter of the new project. Having fun, but man there is a lot of research needed for this book. I can't just wing it because it is a contemporary and anyone can google like I've been doing to find the correct information.

1 comment:

M Pax said...

I'll be tapping you for hints on local research soon.

Enjoy the luncheon in Portland!

Editing is going better than I expected. Woot!