Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday Faves


First on the list- My publisher has made my June Release, Doctor in Petticoats an Early Bird Special! So if you've been dying to get your hands on the fourth Halsey Brother book it is available in e-book and print at www.thewildrosepress.com

Had a fun and informative RWA meeting last night in Salem. Courtney Milan was our speaker, and she instructed us on putting more voice into our stories.

The sun is peeking through this morning. I hope it stays.

I proofed the galley for Bridled Heart this week. Getting closer to a release date.

Had a great time last weekend with my photographer friend as she took photos for my diary in Farm and Ranch next year.

The goodies I ordered to make the next batch of bookmarks arrived, so I can start being crafty.

Did you have a fave this week?

Oh, and the lie last week... I didn't ride a horse as soon as I could walk. We got our first pony when I was about five, and I was scared of it because it was so mean. I actually started riding horses when I was about eight and someone gave us a 25 year old mare that was practically dead.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kate Richards said...

What an interesting discussion. Thanks ladies. I love it when what I write gets to me, in a sensual way or an emotional one. After all, I read to step out of the everyday. And that cover guy....I'd fan myself if I had a fan!