Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Faves


At the top of the list- I'm home! I didn't have any major problems while changing pipes this week. I enjoyed watching a doe and fawn go up and over what I call stegosaurus cliff to avoid me, a hawk catching mice in the new alfalfa seeding, and sparrows trying to coax a baby out of a nest. And I spotted the creature that has been making noises under the cabin. A pack rat! That was not a fave! It was as big as Tink!! Hopefully when we go back next weekend, my hubby can get rid of it some how.

Spirit of the Mountain was released in print from my publisher on Tuesday! The complete release, e-book and the usual outlets, will be August 13th.

Not a fave, I had to cancel the book signing in CA in September. They changed their procedures with small press authors and I couldn't afford to give them the percentage they wanted with me providing the books and doing publicity.

Starting Sunday July 25th and running through Saturday the 31st I have a different blog every day at Seriously Reviewed. There are excerpts of Doctor in Petticoats and Spirit of the Mountain and hero and heroine interviews. And on the last day, I'm giving away a pdf of Doctor in Petticoats so stop by during the week and leave comments and join me on Saturday the 31st to win!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nancy Lee Badger said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! Congrats on the book release.

Paty Jager said...

Thanks, Nancy!