Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Faves



Wow, did this sneak up on me it seems like just yesterday was Monday!

Getting ready for company most of December. Wrapping the gifts I have already and making a list of what I still need to get.

By the end of today I should have a short story ready to send to CP's. Another new adventure for me.

I've been reading Elisabeth Naughton's third book in the Stolen series Stolen Seduction and I really like it. It's about the two characters I connected with in the first book Stolen Fury.

I taught a mini workshop on how to write a picture book to two fourth grade classes this week. The local writers group, the local library, and rotary work together to hold a 4th Grade Picture Book Contest. 100 copies of the winning book is print. All the participating schools receive copies for their libraries and the winner is given a book signing at the library. They also appear at Rotary and the Central Oregon Writers Guild to read their winning book.It's a fun event and great learning experience.

Not really a fave, but if the weather holds this weekend, I have some plants that need trimmed and readied for winter.

Are your plants ready for winter?

No comments: