Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas everyone! We actually had our celebration with our daughters and their children yesterday so I can now get my house cleaned up and ready for a showing on Tuesday.

This week started off with an early release of Bridled Heart, my latest contemporary western about a bareback bronc rider and an ER nurse. You can find it now at The Wild Rose Press and January 14th at all e-book and print outlets.

I have one Christmas wish that my readers can help me with. If you have read one of my books and haven't given it rating at one of the places that sells my books, would you? Then e-mail me and let me know you did it and I'll send you a short story.

I'm guest blogging today at Seduced by History and Sweethearts of the West. Come on by I'm giving away goodies.

Wishing everyone a wonderful love filled Christmas!

No comments: