Friday, April 01, 2011

Fan Kudos

This week I received a review from a reader and an e-mail. Both were ecstatic about two different books they read. Gambling on an Angel and Spirit of the Mountain. As I told another author this week, that is why I write. To have people enjoy my stories.

On the writing front the latest work in progress is coming along nicely. I have a couple more chapters then I'll have to dig in and do more research before I can write the ending/black moment/and resolution. I know what I plan to have happen, but I need to get my historical facts correct before I start playing with my character's lives.

Home front, my oldest daughter and her family are here for the weekend, so we'll enjoy the warm weather, riding horses, shopping, and watching the movie Tangled. The granddaughters have watched it already but it will be the first time for me. I've loved the ads for it and I'm hoping it lives up to what I've seen.

By my Monday blog I may have photos of my daffodils in bloom! they are sprouting up and budding good. I've crossed my fingers the warm weekend will make them pop.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: