Wednesday, December 07, 2011

New Year a New Look

Starting in 2012 my blog will have:

Monday Mystery which may be mystery trivia or information I gathered while working on my new mystery series or a review of a mystery I've read or a mystery author guest. 
Western Wednesday will be western trivia, information I gathered while writing a book, or a review of a western book, or perhaps a western author guest. 



 Fridays will be Farm Friday where I talk about life either as a kid growing up on 200 acres with the Whitman Wilderness as my backyard, or raising kids with livestock, or my life now ranching with my husband.

If you aren't already a follower I hope you add this blog to your list of follows and come by and visit often.

4 comments:

therese patrick, author said...

Mystery Monday's, Western Wednesdays, Farm Fridays. I think that's a great plan and a good example for other authors.

Paty Jager said...

Thanks Therese! I like the idea of not having to depend on someone else to get me info( my Wednesday guest spots)and giving a little more of me to the people who are interested.

Becky said...

I'm looking forward to your Monday Mystery, Western Wednesday and Farm Friday. I love following your blog Paty, I usually learn something that I didn't know.

Paty Jager said...

Becky your comment came through on my e-mail but doesn't show here. Anyway, I'm glad your excited about the new info coming from my blog starting in January. Thanks for being a follower!