Thursday, October 06, 2016

In'DScribe Reader/Author Conference


I'm on my way to Burbank, California to the In'DScribe conference.  I'm hoping to meet new-to-me readers and see some authors I've known online but have never met face-to-face.

Friday, I'll be setting up the signing table I'll share with author Hebby Roman. And we'll both be attending the booksigning from 2:30-5:30 pm. Though Hebby will have to leave for a bit to be on a panel that will talk about romance books with heroes and heroines over 40.

Friday night I'll be attending "Timeless Romance through the Ages." I'll be wearing my 1880's top and a new skirt I made for the event. I'll be posting photos on my Facebook Page

Saturday, I'll attend some workshops and panels, be at the booksigning from 2:30-5:30pm, except when I'm on a panel about paranormal romance from 3:45- 4:30. I'm excited to have another panel member who also writes about Native American Spirits. But the panel will also talk about the darker side of paranormal books as well.

Saturday night is the RONE Awards Gala. There will be a red carpet, dinner and the awards handed out. I"m a finalist in the mystery category for Double Duplicity.  After the awards ceremony there is an after party. It will depend on how tired I am if I attended that. Pics will be on Facebook if I do attend.

Sunday, I'll head home with a short stop at a cousin's place.


No comments: