Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Release and Camping Fun

Not only did my latest Shandra Higheagle mystery book release over the weekend, but I had a great time selling books at the Sumpter, Oregon Memorial Weekend Flea Market.

Author Mary Vine and I sat up our booth, consisting of a canopy and tarp on two sides on Thursday night. Then Tink and I headed up the road to Bourne were I stay in Mary's cabin.  There is no electricity or plumping at this cabin so it is like camping. There is an outhouse and a small propane cook plate. I brought my own water, sleeping bag, food and clothing.

Behind the cabin
It was fun, but would have been better if my computer had charged up enough each day as I drove the six miles from Sumpter to Bourne. As it was I made it stretch out to 30 minutes to charge things and because the road had some spots where Cracker Creek was overflowing onto it.

During the day, I enjoyed the sunshine and watching people walk by and the fans I met. I was surprised so many commented on how they love my Shandra Higheagle series.   I love writing these books and was overjoyed other's like to read them.

water flowing over the road


Here is the information on Fatal Fall




Avarice…Family…Murder

When the doctor is a no-show for her appointment, Shandra Higheagle becomes wrapped up in another murder. The death of the doctor’s elderly aunt has everyone questioning what happened and who’s to blame. Shandra’s dreams soon tell her she’s on the right path, but also suggests her best friend could be in grave danger. 

Detective Ryan Greer knows not even an illness will keep Shandra from sneaking around, and he appreciates that. Her insight is invaluable. When she becomes embroiled deeper in the investigation, he stakes out the crime scene and waits for the murder to make a tell-all mistake. 

But will he be able to act fast enough to keep Shandra or her friend from being the next victim?
Buy Links:





No comments: