Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Savannah is Available!

I'm happy to say that the first book of my new historical western romance series, Silver Dollar Saloon is now available and I'm pleased with the response so far.

This series came after having placed a poll in my newsletter asking what kind of historical western series my readers liked to read. It turned out that most liked a setting where there were families or community that were reoccurring in the books. That's how I came up with the characters of the Silver Dollar Saloon. You'll learn about a good number of the people I populated Shady Gulch, Dakota Territory with and learn that the Silver Dollar Saloon isn't your typical saloon. But I'll keep you guessing as to why until I write Beau Gentry's book.  He's the owner of the saloon. He makes sure no one touches his girls. Women he's helped out of desperate situations and given a purpose and eventually a husband and family.

Here is the blurb for Savannah



Escaping a past full of deceit and larceny, Savannah Gentry goes in search of her only kin, a half-brother she discovered after her father’s death. She hopes Shady Gulch in the Dakota Territory can give her a future. There she stumbles into the arms of Reverend Larkin Webster, finds herself working in the Silver Dollar Saloon, and soon fears she’s gone from the frying pan into the fire.

After dodging death and incarceration, the Topeka Kid decides to turn his life around and takes on a new identity. Reverend Larkin Webster. It works, until he finds a temptation he can’t resist and steals the heart of Savannah Gentry. When her past collides with his, he wonders if this theft could end up with him losing everything, including his life. 


Buy links

 

3 comments:

Diana McCollum said...

I love the name of your new series! Can't wait to read Savannah's story. Good luck with sales! Where did you come up with the idea for the Silver Dollar Saloon?

Sarah Raplee said...

I love this idea, too! Can't wait to read Savannah!

Paty Jager said...

Thanks, Diana and Sarah! It kind of ties in with Mail Order Brides which so many historical western romance readers like. As you read the book you'll see that Beau brings woman to the saloon who have had a bad time of it. They then find husbands and move on. I've always been fascinated with the saloon girls and the whole saloon atmosphere. So I brought that fascination into my series.